As a FullStack Developer, you'll be responsible for building great quality applications. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are important.
- Design overall architecture of the application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing REST APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc.
- 3+ years of working experience as Full stack developer
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in React.js, Node.js, Express.js, Angular.js, and MongoDB
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience in using version control systems - Git
- Experience in working with an agile team
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Solid knowledge of OOP concepts
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent team working skills, planning, and organizational skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
Nice To Have
- A solid understanding of developing applications with Java - SpringBoot framework
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- Experience in KnockoutJS, BackboneJS